Danner Striker II EMS (CSA-approved) 8" Side Zip With A Non-Metallic Safety Toe
The Striker II EMS is a lightweight boot with superior fit for agility and stability. Featuring waterproof, breathable W.L. Gore CROSS TECH® lining which protects against blood-borne pathogens, and an Armor Flex II puncture-resistant midsole, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve. The Pro-Tec non-metallic toe and the midsole meet or exceed CSA testing criteria in all categories and the Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems.
- CROSSTECH® fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX®.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 48 oz
- The lightweight Pro-Tec non-metallic toe meets CSA standards for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is a lightweight, non-metallic, flexible insole that exceeds CSA requirements for a puncture resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs).
Available in men's sizes 3 to 16
We only carry sizes 7 to 13 in the wide width
Contact Viberg for special ordering outside of our stocked range