Viberg 148 SX CSA "Rigger"
The 10" Lace to Toe "Rigger" was the first model we launched in our newly designed lace to toe pattern. The unique characteristics of this pattern provides for an ease of entry not available in any other style of boot. The 10" lace-to-toe stitchdown "Rigger" is a CSA certified work boot with an oil resistant Vibram® 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned wedge heel.
- Black full grain water resistant 7 to 7.5 oz. smooth oil tan cowhide is used on the entire boot including the vamp liner and heel counter pocket. Except for the tongue which is oil tan tongue stock.
- Double lasted with first the vamp lining being glued to a 9 iron leather insole, then the true vamp is lasted with glue & stitching to our 10 iron leather midsole
- 8 iron leather counter providing sturdy support to the heel cup and ankle
- A large full bellows tongue combined with a true lace to toe style allows for those with high insteps, wide widths and even some custom orthotics to get into the boot with relative ease
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned heel for added comfort
- CSA grade 1 certification includes grade 1 steel toe and steel sole plate standard
This boot is available in men's sizes 5 - 14.5 in widths EE, 4E and D