148 Rigger Work Boot with Lug Sole
10" cowhide upper, Vibram 100 lug sole, rubber heel on full leather base.
This 10" lace to toe stitch down boot features the same unique characteristics that all lace to toe boots have such as a very generous opening which allows for an ease of entry not available in any other style of boot.
- Black full grain water resistant 7 oz. smooth oil tan cowhide used for the entire boot including both the vamp and vamp lining
- Double lasted vamps: The inner vamp layer (lining) is lasted to the 9 iron leather insole while the outer vamp is lasted to the 10 iron leather midsole using glueing and stitching
- Double ribbed steel shank to support arch and increase torsional rigidity
- 8 iron leather counter providing sturdy support to the heel cup and ankle
- Vibram #100 Lug sole & rubber heel on a full leather heel base
- A very generous bellows tongue combined with the lace to toe pattern allows for those with high insteps, wide widths and most custom orthotics to get into the boot with relative ease
This boot is made on demand. Please contact us to place an order.
Available in sizes 4 - 15, in AA, B, D, EE, & 4E widths, in black, brown or red dog leather. Also available with the Vibram Sierra sole.