155 Smokejumper Work Boots
9" Oiltan, Stitchdown, Leather 1/2 Slip Sole, Vibram Fire & Ice Lug Sole & Heel
The Smoke Jumper is a 9" work boot featuring a roughout all-leather cowhide upper with a Vibram Lug heat resistant sole and heel with an undershot leather base. Whether you are in a para-attack/heli-attack unit or in a unit crew with the Forestry Service this boot will take you through the inferno and back.
- Black roughout 8 oz. cowhide upper.
- double full grain leather vamps.
- solid brass stud hooks and eyes.
- Stitch-down construction.
- 9 iron leather insole and counter.
- Double ribbed steel shank reinforces the arch & increases torsional rigidity .
- 10 iron leather midsole.
- 10 iron leather half slip sole to support the heel & arch.
- Vibram Fire & Ice compound lug sole & heel with leather heel base undershot.
- Full length Nuron slipsole.
- Designed for those who protect the nation's most majestic natural resources no matter how HOT, DRY and DANGEROUS the conditions. True unsung heroes.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 15, in AA, B, D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our