Viberg 148 S Vibram® 1276 Sierra Sole (NON-SAFETY TOE)
The 10" lace-to-toe stitchdown Sierra is a non-CSA certified work boot featuring an oil resistant Vibram® 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned wedge heel. The design of this boot with it's large full bellows tongue and lacing extending down to the toe region allows for easy entry making it a great choice for those with high insteps, wide widths and orthopedic insoles.
- Black full grain water resistant 7 oz. smooth oil tan cowhide with a double vamp at the same full 7 oz weight of oil tan cowhide
- Double lasted vamps with the inner vamp being lasted to a 9 iron leather insole with heat activated glue, then the outer vamp is lasted down with glue & stitching to a 10 iron leather mid-sole
- 8 iron leather counter providing sturdy support to the heel cup and ankle
- A wider style of bellows tongue combined with our lace to toe style allows for those with high insteps, wide widths and even some custom orthotics to get into the boot with relative ease
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned heel for added comfort
This boot is available in mens sizes 5 to 15 in widths EE & D, as well as 4E width's.
Can't find your size and/or width please email: <email@example.com> or call us toll-free 1-800-663-6388 or locally (250) 384-1231