Viberg 90 Stallion
Don't let it's rugged good looks fool you, this pull-on western style boot was designed for work. We know that your work day doesn't stop at five and neither should your boots. The edgy style of the Stallion means it's at home on the job site or after hours. Hard working folks like you are the reason why we've over engineered this boot top to bottom.
- 11" Tall pull-on starts with black 7 oz full grain cowhide called engineer leather. Making it easier to hold & maintain a shine
- Our Heavy-duty construction is embraced by ranchers, truckers & bikers alike
- Double lasted stitchdown construction featuring full grain leather lined vamps
- Traditional rock solid 8 iron leather counters to ensure a snug heel cup
- Double ribbed stainless steel shank supports the arch and increases torsional rigidity
- 9 iron leather insole and leather mid-sole is true heart of our boots when compared with our competitors.
- Vibram® 700 Tygum oil-resistant sole and rubber heels
- Built on our Packer last
Available with E & EEE widths and sizes 4 to 14
If we're out of your size and/or width let us know