Stompers Kootenay CSA Work Boots - Style #649
9" height, black leather, waterproof, insulated, Vibram® Fire & Ice Sole, CSA/ESR
The Kootenay offers a fully metal-free design, with a composite safety toe and fibreglass shank supported by a Kevlar™ Lenzi sole plate. The Kootenay is a great all-weather style with the Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice sole to handle both extremes of heat and cold, a waterproof bootie to keep feet dry and 200g insulation to maintain temperature in varying conditions.
- 5oz black full grain oiltan cowhide
- Sympatex™ waterproof bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Fibreglass shank
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- ESR Certified
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice outsole with Safety-stitch, specifically engineered to provide better resistance to heat and superior traction on ice
- Injection welted
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Make sore feet a memory. Stompers delivers all-day comfort so you can focus on what’s important. Lighter, drier and more flexible, Stompers will provide the support you need for a better work day.
Get the right tool for the job. Stompers offers 11 unique styles designed to fill a versatile range of needs in the modern workplace. Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered.
Reap the benefits of experience. Stompers are designed by Viberg, backed by over 85 years of experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what makes a boot great.