Stompers Romeo Safety CSA Work Boots - Style 660
6" height, black leather, Baxter® dual-density sole, CSA/ESR
With leather lined quarters and a cushioned midsole, the Romeo Safety boot helps make your workday more comfortable. The dual-density sole provides superior performance without sacrificing flexibility. The Chelsea style makes this boot quick and easy to pull on and slip off. But you won’t want to slip it off at the end of the day, the Romeo is so comfortable you’ll want to keep wearing it for your evening activities too.
- 5oz full grain black oiltan cowhide
- Leather lined quarters
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- ESR Certified
- Polyurethane midsole to comfortably cushion every step
- Baxter® dual-density sole with aggressive tread pattern; chemical, oil, slip and heat resistant to 175°C
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Make sore feet a memory. Stompers delivers all-day comfort so you can focus on what’s important. Lighter, drier and more flexible, Stompers will provide the support you need for a better work day.
Get the right tool for the job. Stompers offers 11 unique styles designed to fill a versatile range of needs in the modern workplace. Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered.
Reap the benefits of experience. Stompers are designed by Viberg, backed by over 85 years of experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what makes a boot great.