6" Black Oiltan, Sympatex Bootie, Thermoplastic PolyUrethane Sole, CSA/ANSI approved.
The 6" Raindance is a CSA certified boot with a light weight insulated waterproof bootie will keep your feet warm and dry all year long. The Glen Viberg designed dual density unit sole & heel combined with a well engineered welt allows for a great wearing boot that's also completely resoleable:
- 5 oz. Black Oil-tan full grain cowhide upper.
- Dri-LEX lining wicks away moisture and resists high levels of abrasion.
- Waterproof Sympatex all-weather bootie with 200 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation.
- Goodyear Welt construction featuring an extra firm thermoplastic counter that won't breakdown when wet.
- CSA certified steel toe combined with a puncture resistant sole plate.
- Viberg designed Thermoplastic PolyUrethane sole has a top skin of Thermoplastic PolyUrethane which is extremely long wearing, slip and oil resistant with a bottom layer of polyurethane providing excellent cushioning and support
- Comfortable polyurethane insoles with Dri-Lex top layer for excellent cushioning and moisture wicking properties
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Aches and pains with your current boots a distraction? Stompers 2.0 deliver all-day comfort so you can focus on what's important. New lightweight and flexible components will keep you on your feet and feeling fresh.
No two jobsites are the same, which is why we offer 11 unique models to choose from. Working outdoors? In the winter? Need specific CSA certifications? We've got you covered. Choose the right tool for the Job with Stompers 2.0
Stompers 2.0 are designed by Viberg, with over 85 years experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what you need out of your boots to meet the demands of your job. Quality you can trust and service you can depend on.