8" Mocha Oiltan, Dri-Lex Lined, TPU Bump Toe, Thermoplastic PolyUrethane Sole, CSA/ANSI approved.
The Mocha Thunder is a CSA Certified boot with light-weight lining that's padded and a protective thermoplastic polyurethane boot bumper to increase the life of your boot.
The Glen Viberg designed TPU dual density unit sole & heel will out wear almost any sole on the market and it's combined with a well engineered welted boot that's completely resoleable:
- 5 oz. Mocha Oil-tan full grain cowhide upper.
- Dri-Lex lining not only helps wick away moisture, it's also very durable with high resistance to abrasion and contains 200 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation.
- Goodyear Welt construction featuring extra firm thermoplastic counter that won't breakdown in water.
- TPU bump toe for excellent abrasion resistance covering the highest wear point on the upper.
- A wide and deep CSA certified steel toe and soleplate to protect your feet.
- Viberg's own designed TPU sole is slip and oil resistant while providing excellent cushioning and an extremely long wearing outsole.
- Comfortable polyurethane insoles are topped with a Dri-Lex layer for excellent cushioning and moisture wicking properties.
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Aches and pains with your current boots a distraction? Stompers 2.0 deliver all-day comfort so you can focus on what's important. New lightweight and flexible components will keep you on your feet and feeling fresh.
No two jobsites are the same, which is why we offer 11 unique models to choose from. Working outdoors? In the winter? Need specific CSA certifications? We've got you covered. Choose the right tool for the Job with Stompers 2.0
Stompers 2.0 are designed by Viberg, with over 85 years experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what you need out of your boots to meet the demands of your job. Quality you can trust and service you can depend on.