Stompers V1.0 Black Thunder - Style 469
6" Black Oiltan, Dri-Lex Lined, TPU Bump Toe, Thermoplastic PolyUrethane Sole, CSA/ANSI approved
8" Black Thunder is CSA Certified, 200g Thinsulate Insulated boot with a protective Thermoplastic PolyUrethane boot bumper to increase the life of your boot. The Glen Viberg design is a well engineered welted boot that is completely resoleable:
- 5 oz. Black Oil-tan full grain cowhide upper.
- Dri-Lex lining helps keep your feet dry by wicking away moisture and it increases the boots life span with it's high resistance to abrasion.
- Goodyear Welt construction featuring extra firm thermoplastic counter that won't breakdown in water.
- TPU bump toe for excellent wear - A wide and deep CSA certified steelon resistance covering the highest wear point on the upper toe and soleplate.
- Viberg's own designed TPU sole is slip and oil resistant while providing excellent cushioning and an extremely long wearing outsole.
- Comfortable polyurethane insoles with Dri-Lex top layer for excellent cushioning and moisture wicking properties.
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Aches and pains with your current boots a distraction? Stompers 2.0 deliver all-day comfort so you can focus on what's important. New lightweight and flexible components will keep you on your feet and feeling fresh.
No two jobsites are the same, which is why we offer 11 unique models to choose from. Working outdoors? In the winter? Need specific CSA certifications? We've got you covered. Choose the right tool for the Job with Stompers 2.0
Stompers 2.0 are designed by Viberg, with over 85 years experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what you need out of your boots to meet the demands of your job. Quality you can trust and service you can depend on.