Stompers V1.0 8" Kelsey - Style 648
8" Mocha Oiltan, Sympatex Bootie, Composite, Vibram Fire & Ice Sole
The Kelsey is a composite toe CSA certified boot with a Sympatex waterproof bootie. The Vibram 1275 Olympia unit sole features a unique compound that's not only resistant to fire (heat) but also helps limit slippage on ice by increasing friction between the sole and ice.
- Non-Metallic/Composite safety boot: ESR & CSA Grade 1 certification.
- 5 oz Mocha Oiltan full grain cowhide upper with a soft padded collar.
- Complete Sympatex all weather bootie with 200 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Extra firm & supportive thermoplastic heel counter that won't breakdown when wet
- TPU armour toe helping defend the vamp & toe area from abrasion.
- Non-conductive composite eyelets which are actually stitched into place
- Direct attached polyurethane welt with Vibram Olympia 1275 Fire & Ice sole.
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Aches and pains with your current boots a distraction? Stompers 2.0 deliver all-day comfort so you can focus on what's important. New lightweight and flexible components will keep you on your feet and feeling fresh.
No two jobsites are the same, which is why we offer 11 unique models to choose from. Working outdoors? In the winter? Need specific CSA certifications? We've got you covered. Choose the right tool for the Job with Stompers 2.0
Stompers 2.0 are designed by Viberg, with over 85 years experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what you need out of your boots to meet the demands of your job. Quality you can trust and service you can depend on.