124 Packer Western Style Work Boots
9" Mocha Oiltan, Stitchdown, Vibram 700 Tygum Sole.
The Packer is the ideal boot for ranchers and outdoor workers. The featured lace-up style provides far more support than the standard cowboy boot while retaining the shape of our semi-round toe cowboy last.
- Stitch down construction on our packer last with semi-round toe E width.
- 9" tall Mocha 8-oz. full grain oil tanned cowhide upper with leather-lined vamps.
- Brass eyelets & solid brass stud-hooks for quicker snag free lacing.
- Double ribbed steel shank to reinforce the arch and provide torsional rigidity.
- Double lasted vamp & lining.
- 10 iron leather insoles and leather counters.
- 11 iron leather midsole.
- Vibram 700 oil resistant Tygum sole & heel.
This style is also available with the V100 lug sole option.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in E, & 3E widths, brown or black leather.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our