9" Black Oiltan Cowhide, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
This is our most popular work boot, made without a steel toe, designed for the outdoors. It's a great choice for forestry workers, prospectors and geologists, hunters, and construction workers alike.
The Contractor is rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.Featuring:
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on full leather base.
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather upper.
- Full leather lined vamp.
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks.
- 10 iron leather counter provides custom mold to your heel cup.
- Treated Hardwood arch supporting shank.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole sewn, glued and brass nailed to Vibram Lug.