9" Black Oiltan Cowhide, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
This is our most popular work boot, made without a steel toe, designed for the outdoors. It's a great choice for forestry workers, prospectors and geologists, hunters, and construction workers alike.
The Contractor is rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.Featuring:
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on full leather base.
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather upper.
- Full leather lined vamp.
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks.
- 10 iron leather counter provides custom mold to your heel cup.
- Treated Hardwood arch supporting shank.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole sewn, glued and brass nailed to Vibram Lug.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.