151 Contractor Work Boots
9" Black Oiltan Cowhide, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
This is the standard version of our most popular work boot, made without a steel toe, designed for the outdoors. It's a great choice for forestry workers, prospectors and geologists, hunters, and construction workers alike.
The Contractor is rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather upper
- Full leather lined vamp
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks
- 10 iron leather counter provides strength at the heel cup
- Treated hardwood arch support shank
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets
- 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole that is sewn, glued and nailed to outsole.
- Vibram #1100 lug sole & heel
This boot is only made on demand, please contact us to place an order.
Available in sizes 5 - 14, in D, EE, & 4E widths, and sizes 4 & 15 in EE width only.