10" Buffalo Dual Sport, Naildown, Shovelguard, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
The Explorer is a boot designed to not simply meet but exceed the high demands of a very specific niche, the "Enduro/Dual Sport Motorcycle Rider". This boot might as well be called "the Conquerer" for the way it holds up to the abuse of the rough and tough off-road motorcycle riding trails and for the rough terrain wilderness hiking trials being tackled by the enduro/dual sport rider.
We worked directly with the world renowned motorcycle journalist and explorer extraordinaire Tom Grenon to build a boot to meet his needs. What we developed together has exceeded his greatest expectations.
- Sewn together with Snag proof seams that lock down the quadruple stitched double leather vamps.
- Reinforced toe box helps protect toes while standing on a 10 iron leather insole that molds to your feet during the break-in process.
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 10 iron leather midsole with 9 iron leather counters and leather heel bases.
- Vibram #100 oil resistant Lug sole and Lug rubber heel.
- Extra arch support is added for comfort, during the long days of standing on foot pegs.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.