Stompers Purcell CSA Work Boots - Style #560
6" height, brown leather, waterproof, non-insulated, Vibram® Fire & Ice sole, CSA/ESR
The Purcell is a lower-profile boot that works well for both men and women. This style is particularly good for tasks that require a lot of kneeling or moving things into place with the foot, where the top of the toe experiences a lot of friction. The 5mm rubber toe cap – 25% thicker than the competition – covers a wider area than a bump toe and meets the leather evenly to reduce snagging. The flexible heel surround offers similar protection to the heel, to keep these boots looking good over the years.
- 5oz. full grain tumbled brown oiltan cowhide
- 5mm Stompers rubber toe cap
- Dri-Tec™ waterproof bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- Removable anti-fatigue polyurethane insole with anti-microbial mesh liner
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with a wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi sole plate
- ESR Certified
- Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice outsole with Safety-stitch, specifically engineered to provide better resistance to heat and superior traction on ice
- 360° Goodyear welted
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Make sore feet a memory. Stompers delivers all-day comfort so you can focus on what’s important. Lighter, drier and more flexible, Stompers will provide the support you need for a better work day.
Get the right tool for the job. Stompers offers 11 unique styles designed to fill a versatile range of needs in the modern workplace. Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered.
Reap the benefits of experience. Stompers are designed by Viberg, backed by over 85 years of experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what makes a boot great.