51X Millwright CSA Work Boots
Designed with the mill worker in mind, this boot is made with durable oil tanned leather and triple-stitched to ensure a long life. CSA certified with a steel toe and a comfortable Vibram Tygum sole. Use the removable false tongue (included) for extra protection against sawdust and wood chips.
9" Oiltan Nailed Construction, Vibram 700 Sole, CSA
- Vibram #700 Tygum oil resistant sole and heel
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather upper
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel toe
- Full leather lined vamp
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks
- 10 iron leather counter provides custom mold to your heel cup
- Treated Hardwood arch supporting shank
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 11 iron midsole sewn, glued and brass nailed to Vibram sole.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is only made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14.5, in D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our