151X Contractor CSA Work Boots with Leather Toe Cap
9" Black Oiltan, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel, Scuff-resistant Toe Cap
We've taken our most popular work boot, the Contractor 151X, and added a scuff-resistant Seashark leather toe cap and heel. Designed to protect these high-wear areas, the Seashark leather is treated to withstand abrasion damage.
This recently added option has been a very popular choice for construction workers, machinists, millwrights, road crews and mechanics alike. The added protection increases the life of these points of maximum wear and tear.
- 8 oz water resistant black full grain oil tanned leather upper
- 7 oz black Seashark toe cap and heel counter pocket
- Leather-lined vamp
- 10 iron leather insole attached with rust & rot resistant brass tacks
- 10 iron leather counter that conforms to your heel cup
- Treated hardwood arch supporting shank
- Solid brass speed hooks and eyelets
- 11 iron midsole with Nuron slipsole
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on leather base.
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
Available in sizes 4 - 14.5, in D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our