Stompers Jobsite Ironworker CSA Work Boots - Style #455
9" height, black leather, waterproof, insulated, ironworker wedge sole, CSA/ESR
The Jobsite takes the lace-to-toe design and mounts it atop an Ironworker wedge sole, giving this style a versatile range of applications. The wide toe-box sports a composite toe, with a longer stretch of eyelets to comfortably accommodate a wide spectrum of foot shapes. The ironworker sole and cushioned midsole offer comfort and safety in areas with tripping hazards.
- 5oz full grain black oiltan cowhide
- Sympatex™ waterproof Bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- ESR Certified
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole to comfortably cushion every step
- Stompers® chemical and oil resistant ironworker wedge sole with safety-stitch
- 360° Goodyear welted
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Make sore feet a memory. Stompers delivers all-day comfort so you can focus on what’s important. Lighter, drier and more flexible, Stompers will provide the support you need for a better work day.
Get the right tool for the job. Stompers offers 11 unique styles designed to fill a versatile range of needs in the modern workplace. Whatever your requirements, we’ve got you covered.
Reap the benefits of experience. Stompers are designed by Viberg, backed by over 85 years of experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what makes a boot great.