Stompers V1.0 8" Raindance - Style 348
8" Black Oiltan, Sympatex Bootie, Thermoplastic PolyUrethane Sole, CSA/ANSI approved.
The Raindance is a CSA Certified work boot featuring a Sympatex membrane that's breathable, windproof as well as waterproof with very light weight insulation. The Glen Viberg designed dual density TPU/PU unit sole with a well engineered welt makes for a great wearing comfortable boot that can also be resoled.
- 5 oz. Black Oil-tan full grain cowhide upper.
- Full Sympatex All-Weather bootie containing 200g 3M Thinsulate for 4 seasons of comfort.
- Dri-Lex lining throughout to wick away moistureand resist abrasion.
- Goodyear Welt construction featuring an extra firm thermoplastic counter that won't breakdown or deform when wet.
- A wide and deep CSA certified steel toe combined with a puncture resistant sole plate that won't come loose with wear.
- Viberg designed TPU/PU sole has a top skin of Thermoplastic PolyUrethane which is extremely long wearing, slip and oil resistant with a bottom layer of polyurethane providing excellent cushioning and support.
- Comfortable polyurethane insoles with a Dri-Lex top layer make for excellent cushioning and moisture wicking properties.
Backed, as always, by The Stompers Commitment
Aches and pains with your current boots a distraction? Stompers 2.0 deliver all-day comfort so you can focus on what's important. New lightweight and flexible components will keep you on your feet and feeling fresh.
No two jobsites are the same, which is why we offer 11 unique models to choose from. Working outdoors? In the winter? Need specific CSA certifications? We've got you covered. Choose the right tool for the Job with Stompers 2.0
Stompers 2.0 are designed by Viberg, with over 85 years experience manufacturing industrial footwear. We know what you need out of your boots to meet the demands of your job. Quality you can trust and service you can depend on.