Please note, stock is very low and production has not yet started for this style. Please use the "email when available" button if you wish to be informed when stock will be replenished.
251 Explorer Enduro Biker Boots
10" Buffalo Dual Sport, Nailed construction, Tamp Guard, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
The Explorer is a boot designed to not simply meet but exceed the high demands of a very specific niche, the "Enduro/Dual Sport Motorcycle Rider". This boot might as well be called "the Conquerer" for the way it holds up to the abuse of the rough and tough off-road motorcycle riding trails and for the rough terrain wilderness hiking trials being tackled by the enduro/dual sport rider.
We worked directly with the world renowned motorcycle journalist and explorer extraordinaire Tom Grenon to build a boot to meet his needs. What we developed together has exceeded his greatest expectations.
- Black 8oz full grain water buffalo leather
- Sewn together with snag proof seams that lock down the quadruple stitched double leather vamps
- Reinforced toe box to help protect against compression
- 10 iron leather insole that molds to your feet during the break-in process
- 10 iron leather midsole with 9 iron leather counters and leather heel bases
- Shovel guards added for arch support to protect feet during the long days of standing on foot pegs
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets
- Vibram #100 oil resistant Lug sole and heel
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 15, in AA, B, D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our