251 Explorer Enduro Biker Boots
10" Buffalo Dual Sport, Naildown, Shovelguard, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
The Explorer is a boot designed to not simply meet but exceed the high demands of a very specific niche, the "Enduro/Dual Sport Motorcycle Rider". This boot might as well be called "the Conquerer" for the way it holds up to the abuse of the rough and tough off-road motorcycle riding trails and for the rough terrain wilderness hiking trials being tackled by the enduro/dual sport rider.
We worked directly with the world renowned motorcycle journalist and explorer extraordinaire Tom Grenon to build a boot to meet his needs. What we developed together has exceeded his greatest expectations.
- Sewn together with Snag proof seams that lock down the quadruple stitched double leather vamps.
- Reinforced toe box helps protect toes while standing on a 10 iron leather insole that molds to your feet during the break-in process.
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 10 iron leather midsole with 9 iron leather counters and leather heel bases.
- Vibram #100 oil resistant Lug sole and Lug rubber heel.
- Extra arch support is added for comfort, during the long days of standing on foot pegs.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.