Viberg 251 Explorer for "ENDURO/DUAL SPORT MOTORCYCLE RIDERS"
The Explorer is a boot designed to not simply meet but exceed the high demands of a very specific niche, the "Enduro/Dual Sport Motorcycle Rider". This boot might as well be called "the Conquerer" for the way it holds up to the abuse of the rough and tough off-road motorcycle riding trails and for the rough terrain wilderness hiking trials being tackled by the enduro/dual sport rider. We worked directly with the world renowned motorcycle journalist and explorer extraordinaire Tom Grenon to build a boot to meet his needs. What we developed together has exceeded his greatest expectations. We are very proud to introduce "The Explorer". A Viberg Boot for the dual-sport niche. Tom Grenon not only walks to the beat of his own drum he rides creating his very own beaten path and doing so in "The Explorer by Viberg". Featuring:
- 10" Black 8 oz full grain water-buffalo upper
- Sewn together with Snag proof seams that lock down the quadruple stitched double leather vamps
- Reinforced toe box helps protect toes while standing on a 10 iron leather insole that molds to your feet during the break-in process.
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets
- 10 iron leather midsole with 9 iron leather counters and leather heel bases.
- Vibram® #100 oil resistant Lug sole and Lug rubber heel
- Extra arch support is added for comfort, during the long days of standing on foot pegs.
Inventory of this boot is in EE width, mens sizes 7 to 13
Contact us for sizes or widths that fall outside this range or if we are outta stock of your size
We have one pair of size 8.5 EE width with a 12" top
We also have one pair of 251 X (steel toe) in a size 10 B-width