45X Sierra CSA Work Boots
10" Black Oiltan Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Sole, Oil Resistant, CSA
This CSA Certified Grade 1 work boot is the best selling stitchdown workboot we've ever made:
- Black 7 oz. water-resistant buffalo pebbled leather.
- 10" logger upper with stitch down construction and full snag proof seams.
- Double leather vamps, solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- Double lasted stitch down construction make for a lighter and more flexible boot.
- Rust & Rot resistant Brass nails and tack increase the life of your boots.
- Vibram 1276 Multi-directional Sierra sole a medium density shock absorbing polyurethane heel wedge decreases impact on your spine and knees.
- 9 iron leather insole & mid sole with 8 iron leather heel counter molds to your heel, cupping and supporting it.
- Double ribbed steel shank to support arch and increase torsional rigidity.
- CSA Grade 1 Certification (Green Triangle) with CSA grade 1 steel toe and puncture resistant full sole zinc coated steel plate.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
Available in sizes 4 - 14.5, in D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our