45UC Unit Crew Work Boots
10" Black Oiltan Rough Out, Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Fire & Ice Sole
The Unit Crew features rough out leather help disguise scrapes and scratches from working out in the dirt and scrub. The Sierra Fire & Ice sole offers durability across a wide variety of terrain and climate conditions. These boots are an excellent choice for anyone working in treeplanting or forestry who need a higher boot to better protect the legs.
- 7oz. black cowhide upper, rough out
- Stitchdown construction
- Double leather vamp
- Full snag proof seams, hard toe box
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets
- 9 iron leather insole and leather counter
- 8 iron leather mid sole
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Oil resistant, Fire & Ice outsole for maximum durability in all climates.
Available in mens sizes 4 - 14, in D, EE or 4E widths.
This boot is only made on demand. Please contact us to place an order.