55X Foreman CSA Work Boots with Tygum Sole
Say goodbye to tired feet with the Forman 55X safety boot! This dependable work boot is designed for tradespeople who spend a lot of time on their feet, and require the added protection of a CSA certified safety boot. A shorter 6" throat allows for easy movement, and the 11 iron midsole gives excellent support. Also available with a lug sole.
6" Black Oiltan Cowhide, Nailed, Vibram 700 Tygum Oil Resistant Sole, CSA approvedFeatures:
- Black 7-oz full grain water resistant cowhide.
- Double leather vamps.
- Solid brass eyelets.
- 9 iron leather insoles and counters with an 11 iron leather midsole.
- Corrosion resistant hardwood shank arch support.
- CSA approved grade 1 steel toe.
- Oil resistant Vibram Tygum #700 sole and heel.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in D, EE, & 4E widths, and size 15 in EE width only.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our