Viberg 151 X Bump Toe Contractor CSA
We've taken our most popular work boot and added an extremely long wearing TPU toe bumper. Designed to protect the toe and increase the life span of the boot in a very high wearing region.
This recently added option has been a very popular choice for construction workers, machinists, millwrights, road crews and mechanics alike. The area in which it protects is often a point of maximum wear and tear.
- Genuine Vibram® #100 lug sole with matching Vibram® lug rubber heel
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap
- 9" work boot upper in black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather with a water resistant treatment, make this boot rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.
- Double leather vamp lasted to our industry leading 10 iron leather insole using only brass tacks which help prevent the rust and rot notorious with iron tacks
- A 10 iron leather counter custom molds to your heel cup ensuring the support your heel needs as you push this boot to the limit.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets are also rust & rot free
- The 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole is sewn, glued and brass nailed to the Vibram® #100 lug sole making separation next to impossible.
Available in sizes 4.5 to 15, in EE, D and 4E widths
If you don't see your size and/or width, drop us a line