Blundstone Work & Safety in Waxy Rustic Black meets most company uniform colour standards, even if the standard is blue jeans. The waxy finish protects the leather, packing more days into each boot. The patented Blundstone SPS (Shock Protection System) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress absorbing up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Seams over the instep, a key source of irritation, are avoided along with many potentially leaky stitch holes. Lightweight, one-finger easy, all-day comfort. Oh, we could wax on!
- CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Metal free underfoot puncture protection.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet "breathes" for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: flexible, lightweight and durable.
- XRD™ removable comfort classic footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- CSA Approved.
These unisex work boots use Australian sizes. General guidelines are:
-Women, subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
-Men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
-Please note - half sizes in Blundstone boots increase in width only. The sole length only increases on the full size.