Warranty & Return Policy
VIBERG BRAND WORK BOOTS
Viberg Boot Mfg Ltd warrants that all footwear made in our Victoria BC factory is free from defects in materials and workmanship and warrants against any such defects for a period of 180 days. Any damage attributed to the manufacturing process should be reported immediately and returned to the factory for repair or replacement. Damage attributed to wear and tear or poor maintenance is not covered under this warranty, but may be returned to the factory for repair at the consumer’s expense.
STOMPERS BRAND WORK BOOTS
Viberg Boot Mfg Ltd warrants that Stompers footwear is free from defects in materials and workmanship and warrants our imported Sympatex waterproof boots against any manufacturing defects or leakage for a period of 180 days.
Viberg will, at its discretion either replace, repair or pro-rate based on the wear/tear that is evident on any defective footwear covered by this warranty. If replacement boots are issued, they do not carry a new warranty but retain the balance of the warranty from the original date of purchase.
OTHER BRANDS OF WORK BOOTS
Warranty claims against other brands of work boots available on www.workboot.com should be directed to the original manufacturer.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Defects in workmanship and materials including leaking in Sympatex waterproof liners.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Wear & tear
- Fit related problems once footwear has been worn outdoors
- Damage, including leakage at the stress points, as a result of poor maintenance (cleaning and leather conditioning)
- Footwear returned beyond the warranty period
- Clearance footwear
Viberg Boot shall not be liable for any damages or loss beyond replacement, repair or refund of the purchase price. Viberg Boot Mfg Ltd liability shall be limited exclusively to repairing or replacing the boots under the conditions as noted above and in no event will the company be liable for consequential damages, including but not limited to, economic losses or injuries sustained while wearing Viberg Boot Mfg Ltd footwear.
Any repair work not performed by the manufacturer or an authorized representative may void the warranty.
Do not return any footwear to the factory without prior approval.
- For purchases made from an authorized dealer, please contact the place of purchase to make a warranty claim.
- For online purchases, contact us to obtain a return authorization. Please include photos of the damage and a scan or photo of the sales receipt.
Upon notice of approval, unless alternative instructions are given, remove the full tongue and the green CSA symbol from both boots and return them, postage prepaid,to:
9-601 Boleskine Road
Victoria, BC, Canada
Replacements or refunds will not be provided until this package has arrived at the factory.