Built for the industrial athlete, the light and versatile RENO MID KBF boot features a KEEN.ReGEN midsole, KEEN BELLOWS FLEX technology for up to 3X the flexibility where it counts, KonnectFit heel retention, and asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes. An ankle-height engineered mesh upper and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane combine to provide dependable indoor/outdoor performance. The EH-rated, oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole provides dependable footing, no matter where your task list takes you.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology allows footwear to flex and bend with up-to 3x less effort than other boots
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) rated, protection underfoot from live electrical circuits
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture-resistant midsole plate – ASTM / CSA certified
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, multidirectional lugged rubber outsole