105 Bison Caulk Boots
10" Black Buffalo Upper, Leather Screw Caulk Sole, Toe Plate & Hobs
The most popular logging boot we've ever made. This classic Ed Viberg design with water buffalo uppers featuring snag proof seams, steel toe plate, removable screw caulks and a protective hobnail pattern -- by far the best design on the market today!
- 10" Black 8-oz full grain water-buffalo upper with double leather vamps.
- Snag proof solid-brass stud hooks and brass eyelets.
- Hardwood shank to maintain arch support and torsional rigidity.
- 10 iron leather insoles & 8 iron leather counters that form fit during wear-in.
- Double thickness Portuguese loggers oak midsole & outsole.
- Stainless steel receptacles & Viberg® screw-in caulks.
- Large iron hobnails line the sole & heel.
- Durable 16-gauge steel toe plates.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 15 in AA, B, D, EE & 4E widths.