Viberg 105T Tricouni Caulk Boots
10" Black Buffalo Upper, Leather Screw Caulk Sole, Toe Plate & Hobs,
Viberg has taken the Bison, their most popular logging boot ever made, and added tricouni edge nails to the sole and heel. This boot is at home for work in landing and rigging sites or any other extreme environment. Viberg designed water buffalo upper with snag proof seams, steel toe plate and a tight fitting caulk & hobnail pattern custom made to handle 10 tricouni edge nails on each foot (4 in the heel and 6 in the ball).
- 10" Black 8-oz full grain water-buffalo upper with double leather vamps
- Snag proof solid-brass stud hooks and brass eyelets
- 10 iron leather insoles & 8 iron leather counters that form fit during wear-in
- Double thickness Portuguese loggers leather sole with Tricouni blockheel
- Heavy Duty Hardware:
- Stainless steel receptacles
- Stainless steel Viberg® screw-in caulks
- Large iron hobnails line the sole & heel
- 16-gauge steel toeplates
- Exclusive to this model - Tricouni edge nails to extend the service life of the boot and safety for the wearer by providing added traction
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 15, in AA, B, D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our