9" Lite Duty
Viberg 9" Lite Duty - Style 50
9" Black Buffalo, Neoprene, Screw Caulk Sole & Toe Plate
The Viberg Lite Duty is a 9" caulk boot designed to be more economical yet still long lasting. This lighter boot is ideal for log scaling, tree planting and the silvi-culture industry just to mention a few. Still manufactured using nailed construction.Featuring:
- 9" Black 7-oz. full grain water buffalo upper stock with double leather vamps
- Solid brass eyelets & solid brass stud hooks.
- Hard fiber-based box toe. (not CSA)
- 10 iron leather mid-sole with a 9 iron leather insole.
- Champ stainless receptacles.
- Tough, long lasting 7mm Topy Neoprene outsole.
Carried in men's sizes 5 to 14 in ONLY EE width.
If you don't see your size contact us to inquire about having a pair made just for you!