90C Stallion Western Style Boots with Chop Toe
11" Black Oiltan, Pull on, Stitchdown, Vibram 700 Tygum Sole & Heel
Built with the same overall shape as the standard rancher, but with a chop toe. The edgy style of the Stallion means it's at home on the job site or after hours. Our heavy-duty construction is embraced by ranchers, truckers & bikers alike. Hard working folks like you are the reason why we have over-engineered this boot from top to bottom.
- 11" Tall pull-on starts with black 7 oz full grain cowhide engineer leather, making it easier to hold & maintain a shine.
- Double lasted stitch-down construction featuring full grain leather lined vamps.
- Traditional rock solid 8 iron leather counters to ensure a snug heel cup.
- Double ribbed stainless steel shank supports the arch and increases torsional rigidity.
- 9 iron leather insole and leather mid-sole is the true heart of our boots when compared to our competitors.
- Vibram 700 Tygum oil-resistant sole and rubber heels.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is only made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in E, & 3E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our