148SX Rigger CSA Work Boots
10" Black Oiltan Lace to Toe Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Oil Resistant Sole, CSA Certified
The 10" Rigger was the first model we launched in our newly designed lace to toe pattern.
The unique characteristics of this pattern provides a wider opening for ease of entry not available in any other style of boot. The Rigger is CSA certified with an oil resistant Vibram 1276 Sierra sole and a polyurethane cushioned wedge heel.
- Black full grain water resistant 7 to 7.5 oz. smooth oil tan cowhide.
- 9 iron leather insole, then the true vamp, 10 iron leather midsole.
- 8 iron leather counter providing sturdy support to the heel cup and ankle.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned heel for added comfort.
- CSA grade 1 certification includes grade 1 steel toe and steel sole plate standard.
A large full bellows tongue combined with a true lace to toe style allows for those with high insteps, wide widths and even some custom orthotics to get into the boot with relative ease
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14.5, in D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our