Viberg 50 Light Duty Caulk Boot
9" Black Buffalo, Neoprene, Screw Caulk Sole & Toe Plate
The Viberg Lite Duty is a 9" caulk boot designed to be more economical yet still long lasting. This lighter boot is ideal for log scaling, tree planting and the silvi-culture industry just to mention a few. Still manufactured using nailed construction.
- 7 oz Black full grain water buffalo upper stock with double leather vamps
- Solid brass eyelets & stud hooks
- Hard fiber-based box toe (not CSA)
- 10 iron leather mid-sole with a 9 iron leather insole
- Viberg® replaceable screw caulks
- Tough, long lasting 7mm Topy Neoprene block heel outsole
Ready made stock only in EE width, men's sizes 5 to 14. Also available in AA, B, D, & 4E widths.
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.