99 Sabre Biker Boot
13" Black Oiltan Leather, Stitchdown, Pullon, Buckle, Vibram 700 Tygum Sole
Our Sabre is a 13" tall bad-ass Biker Boot made with a black engineer leather which has been carefully selected by our design team because it is easily polished to carry a great shine and lustre. This biker boot is manufactured using the same hand-made tradition which began over 80 years ago on the Canadian Prairie. What this means to the customer is that we over build this boot making it the most durable biker boot in the industry with a semi-round packer toe and instep buckle.
- Corrosion resistant double ribbed steel shank to support the arch and strengthen torsional rigidity.
- Full grain black 7 oz. Engineer leather upper with a full-grain leather lined vamp.
- Full grain black 7 oz. leather straps and nickel-plated buckles on the instep strap.
- 9 iron leather insole &10 iron leather mid-sole.
- Traditional 9 iron leather counters just like we have done for more than 80 years.
- Vibram #700 Tygum oil-resistant sole and rubber heel with the classic chevron pattern
This style is also available with alternate toe options that include snoot toe, chop toe, work toe and rancher toe. Contact us for details.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in E, & 3E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our