Viberg 151S Buffalo Contractor, tree-planter's special
9" Black Buffalo, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel
All the benefits of our standard Contractor work boot, with the rugged durability of the Buffalo leather. It's a great choice for forestry workers, tree-planters and wildland workers,
The Contractor is rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.Featuring:
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz Buffalo leather upper.
- Full leather lined vamp.
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks.
- 10 iron leather counter provides custom mold to your heel cup.
- Treated Hardwood arch supporting shank.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 11 iron midsole with Nuron slipsole
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on full leather base.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is only made on demand and during summer season. Please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in D, EE, & 4E widths, and size 15 in EE width only.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our