Zamberlan Marie Hiker Waxed Peacock #330
The Zamberlan Marie is supportive yet surprisingly lightweight and ideal for backpacking and hiking off-trail in a variety of conditions.
Part of Zamberlan's Epic Women collection, the Marie is a salute to Marie Paradis, the first woman to ever ascend Mont Blanc, Europe's highest peak. A poor maidservant at a Chamonix Inn, Marie made the summit of Mont Blanc in hopes of improving her situation and thus set off without any mountaineering experience, reaching the summit on July 14, 1808.
- Hydrobloc Full Grain Waxed leather uppers are breathable and extremely durable. The Waxed Full Grain used is lighter and more supple than other waxed leathers used by Zamberlan to enhance the lightweight nature of the boot
- Soft Cordura® collars, ankle pad, and gussets increase comfort without compromising durability and also serve to further reduce boot weight
- PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- Vibram Lite Wolf outsoles feature dual-density PU midsoles for added comfort and improved performance in key touchpoints, while the Vibram rubber outsole provides excellent grip and traction in a variety of conditions
- This boot can be resoled by a qualified cobbler using genuine Vibram replacement soles which are available through Zamberlan Canada.
- ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) is our women's backpacking last featuring an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toe box for comfort
- Handcrafted at the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.
🇮🇹 Made in Italy