6" Oiltan, Lace to Toe Stitchdown,Vibram 1276 Sierra Oil Resistant Sole, CSA approved
This 6" lace to toe Rigger was developed shortly after the extremely successful launch of the newly designed lace to toe pattern. The unique characteristics of this pattern provides for an ease of entry not available in any other style of boot. This Rigger Safety is a CSA certified work boot with an oil resistant Vibram 1276 Sierra sole and a polyurethane cushioned wedge heel.
This 6" style maintains the same benefits as it's 10" brother just in a smaller package.
A very generous bellows tongue combined with our lace to toe style allows for those with high insteps, wide widths and even some custom orthotics to get into the boot with relative ease.Featuring:
- Black full grain water resistant 7 oz. smooth oil tan cowhide.
- Full 7 oz oil tan cowhide vamp & vamp lining
- 9 iron leather insole, 10 iron leather midsole
- 8 iron leather counter provides sturdy support for the heel cup
- Vibram 1276 Sierra sole on a polyurethane wedge heel for comfort & cushioning
- CSA Grade 1 Certification: steel toe / steel sole plate.
This boot is only made on demand. Please contact us to place an order.