10" Black Oiltan Lace to Toe Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Fire & Ice Sole
The 10" lace-to-toe stitchdown Rigger is a non-CSA certified work boot featuring an oil resistant Vibram 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned wedge heel. The design of this boot with it's large full bellows tongue and lacing extending down to the toe region allows for easy entry making it a great choice for those with high insteps, wide widths and orthopedic insoles.
- Black full grain water resistant 7 oz. smooth oil tan cowhide.
- Double vamp 7 oz weight oil tan cowhide.
- 9 iron leather insole, 10 iron leather mid-sole.
- 8 iron leather counter provides sturdy support to the heel cup and ankle.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra sole with a polyurethane cushioned heel for added comfort.
A wider style of bellows tongue combined with our lace to toe style allows for those with high insteps, wide widths and even some custom orthotics to get into the boot with relative ease.