10" Black Oiltan, Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Oil Resistant Sole
This non-insulated Hunter boot was designed to be worn for hours on end traversing the most technically challenging situations. This is made possible by the synergistic combination of Viberg Boot and the Vibram 1276 Sierra sole, which provides 360 degrees of traction to help tame the wildest terrain imaginable.
- 10" logger upper made with 7oz full grain oiltan leather.
- Double lasted stitch down construction making for a lighter and more flexible boot.
- Full snag proof seams and a firm toe box. (not CSA)
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 9 iron leather insole and mid sole with 8 iron leather heel counter.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra sole & polyurethane heel wedge.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.