90 Stallion Western Style Work Boots
11" Black Oiltan, Pull-on, Semi-Round Toe, Vibram Tygum Sole
Don't let it's rugged good looks fool you, this pull-on western style boot was designed for work. We know that your work day doesn't stop at 5pm and neither should your boots. The edgy style of the Stallion means it's at home on the job site or after hours. Our Heavy-duty construction is embraced by ranchers, truckers & bikers alike. Hard working folks like you are the reason why we have over engineered this boot from top to bottom.Featuring:
- 11" Tall pull-on starts with black 7 oz full grain cowhide engineer leather, making it easier to hold & maintain a shine.
- Double lasted stitch-down construction featuring full grain leather lined vamps.
- Traditional rock solid 8 iron leather counters to ensure a snug heel cup.
- Double ribbed stainless steel shank supports the arch and increases torsional rigidity.
- 9 iron leather insole and leather mid-sole is the true heart of our boots when compared to our competitors.
- Vibram 700 Tygum oil-resistant sole and rubber heels.
- Built on our 1040-Packer last.
Also available with chop toe, snoot toe, work toe and rancher toe. Contact us for details.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in E, & 3E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our