151X Contractor CSA Work Boots with Bump Toe
9" Black Oiltan, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel, CSA Bump Toe
With the Contractor 151X bump toe safety boot, we've taken our most popular work boot and added an extremely long wearing TPU toe bumper. Designed to protect the toe and increase the life span of the boot in a very high wearing region.
This recently added option has been a very popular choice for construction workers, machinists, millwrights, road crews and mechanics alike. The area in which it protects is often a point of maximum wear and tear.
The Contractor Bump Toe is rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.
- 8 oz water resistant black full grain oil tanned leather upper
- Double leather vamp
- 10 iron leather insole attached with rust & rot resistant brass tacks
- 10 iron leather counter that conforms to your heel cup
- Treated hardwood arch supporting shank
- solid brass speed hooks and eyelets
- 11 iron midsole with Nuron slipsole
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on leather base.
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14.5, in D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our