40X Work Lite 9” CSA Safety Boot
9” Oiltan, Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Oil Resistant Sole, CSA approved
9" Worklite stitchdown work boot has been designed to give plenty of ankle support and traction while retaining flexibility and lighter weight when compared with our nailed construction work boots.
- Black 7-oz. full grain oiltan cow-hide upper leather.
- Double leather vamps with solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 9 iron leather insoles, 8 iron leather midsoles and counters.
- Double ribbed stainless steel shank to reinforce your arch and maintain torsional rigidity.
- Vibram 1276 oil resistant Sierra outsole with a medium density Polyurethane heel wedge to reduce shock during the heel strike.
- Green Triangle CSA Grade 1 Certification: steel toe / zinc coated full sole steel plate.
🇨🇦Made in Canada
This boot is made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14.5, in D, EE, & 4E widths.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our