151X Contractor CSA Work Boots with Bump Toe
With the Contractor 151X bump toe safety boot, we've taken our most popular work boot and added an extremely long wearing TPU toe bumper. Designed to protect the toe and increase the life span of the boot in a very high wearing region.
This recently added option has been a very popular choice for construction workers, machinists, millwrights, road crews and mechanics alike. The area in which it protects is often a point of maximum wear and tear.
The Contractor Bump Toe is rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.
9" Black Oiltan, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel, CSA Bump Toe
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on full leather base.
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap.
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather upper.
- Double leather vamp.
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks.
- 10 iron leather counter provides custom mold to your heel cup.
- Treated Hardwood arch supporting shank.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole sewn, glued and brass nailed to Vibram Lug.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.