36X Bobcat CSA Work Boots
6" Oiltan Stitchdown, Vibram 1276 Oil Resistant Sole, CSA approved
6" Bobcat is a stitchdown work boot with CSA grade 1 Certification. Classic, straightforward, versatile, the Bobcat is going to cover all your bases and look good doing it.Featuring:
- Black 7 oz full grain cowhide leather treated during the tanning process to be water resistant.
- Double lasted leather vamp and vamp lining using only glue and stitching to keep down the weight and increase flexibility.
- 8 iron leather counter with 9 iron leather insole and midsole keep this boot light yet supportive.
- Solid brass eyelets and a full bellows tongue which folds quite flat without creasing which makes for a comfortable fit.
- A double ribbed steel shank with the puncture resistant full sole steel plate reinforce the arch and also protect from sharp punctures.
- Vibram 1276 Sierra oil resistant outsole with a urethane cushioned heel
- CSA grade 1 steel toe & plate.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 14, in D, EE, & 4E widths, and size 15 in EE width only.
Viberg work boots use UK sizes. Find the correct size using our sizing chart.