Viberg 151 X Contractor CSA
Our most popular work boot is designed for the outdoors...good choice for forestry workers, prospectors and geologists, hunters, and construction workers alike. A Vibram® lug sole and water resistant upper make this boot rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.
- Genuine Vibram® #100 lug sole with matching Vibram® lug rubber heel
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap
- 9" work boot upper in black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather with a water-resistant treatment, make this boot rugged, durable and yet comfortable to work in for long periods of time.
- Double leather vamp lasted to our industry leading 10 iron leather insole using only brass tacks which help prevent the rust and rot notorious with iron tacks
- A 10 iron leather counter custom molds to your heel cup ensuring the support your heel needs as you push this boot to the limit.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets that are very much rust & rot free
- The 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole is sewn, glued and brass nailed to the Vibram® #100 lug sole making separation next to impossible.
Available in sizes 4.5 to 15, in EE, D and 4E widths