151X Contractor CSA Work Boots
Handcrafted in Canada, the Contractor 151X CSA safety boot is a versatile work horse that comfortably supports the foot. Rugged oil tanned leather and a solid lug sole means this boot will outwear any other pair. The Contractor is a great choice for forestry workers, geologists, hunters and construction workers alike. Rugged and durable, without sacrificing comfort.
CSA certified with grade 1 steel toe. Also available with an optional blaster's patch.
9" Black Oiltan Cowhide, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel, CSA
- 8 oz water resistant black full grain oil tanned leather upper
- Full leather lined vamp
- 10 iron leather insole attached with rust & rot resistant brass tacks
- 10 iron leather counter that conforms to your heel shape over time
- Treated hardwood arch supporting shank
- Solid brass stud hooks and eyelets
- 11 iron midsole with Nuron slipsole
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on leather base.
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.
Available in sizes 4 - 15 in D, EE, & 4E widths.