Handcrafted in Canada, the Contractor 151X CSA safety boot is a versatile work horse that comfortably supports the foot. Rugged oil tanned leather and a solid lug sole means this boot will outwear any other pair. The Contractor is a great choice for forestry workers, geologists, hunters and construction workers alike. Rugged and durable, without sacrificing comfort.
CSA certified with grade 1 steel toe. Also available with an optional blaster's patch.
9" Black Oiltan Cowhide, Nailed, Vibram Lug Sole & Heel, CSA
- Vibram #100 lug sole & matching Vibram lug rubber heel on full leather base.
- 9" water resistant black full grain 8 oz oil tanned leather upper.
- CSA Grade 1 certification with grade 1 steel cap.
- Full leather lined vamp.
- 10 iron leather insole using rust & rot resistant brass tacks.
- 10 iron leather counter provides custom mold to your heel cup.
- Treated Hardwood arch supporting shank.
- Snag free solid brass stud hooks and eyelets.
- 11 iron midsole and full Nuron slipsole sewn, glued and brass nailed to Vibram Lug.
This boot can be made on demand, please contact us if your size is out of stock.